Skip to main content

Welcome


This blog is created by me. My name is Flavio Vaccarella, I live in Lima, and I am a writer and a father. I currently have forty four years of age. I suffer from depression a while ago and the intention of this site is to write about some issues that happened to me with the entirely goal of sharing my experiences.

It might be of great use for young people that are suffering from depression in its many variables, and perhaps they do not have other people to relate with. At the same time it might be helpful to get a better perspective of this disease for others than do not suffer from it, but have siblings, friends or love ones diagnosed with depression.

Let’s start by throwing you a picture of me. I have another site where I write about my thoughts and I barely show off my face. I do not like that all. I think I am not photogenic and it is true. I have a great deal of denial when I see a picture of me, and worst when I am on film. I do not recognize the person I see, and sometimes it scares me off. But since we are already here I will make an effort so that you have somebody to relate to, in writing and in pictures.


Regardless of depression I think I have been very lucky. I met really good people that helped me a lot, without me asking for help. It was natural, that is why I want to share my experiences and views towards this not so known illness. I think I have the duty to help others just a many people helped me with out even asking me for a payment or any kind of payed services. I hope you enjoy my views but always remember that I am not a doctor, I am just a simple human been trying to be better who happens to suffer from depression.

See you next time,


Hope you enjoy this post.
Share if you like it. Comment if you feel like.
Forgive my grammar, English is my second language.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watch it and click like for my little sister Franca

Feeling of Loneliness or Emptiness

Somedays are different that others but today I woke up not the same. It is weird since there is nothing out of the extraordinary today; at least that’s what I think, unless I am too blind not to see the reality. Anyway, I woke up feeling a estrange sensation in my whole body and mind. I can’t explain why I feel like that. Sometimes there is no reason at all, it just happens, or the reasons are so well hidden in my unconscious. It is Monday. So what? Let me tell you that Mondays are my favorite day of the week. In the past it was horrible not to be able to see the first kid a raised because it too far. I used to pick him up on Friday nights and drive him back on Sunday morning. That was a 6 years routine. Of course on Monday I was feeling lonely as hell. After a long weekend with him I couldn’t have enough of him, it was so incredible and all of a sudden I have to leave him. I assume many single parents go through that situation, not likeable at all. But that is in my past, hey, I kno